Wednesday, October 5

My life

I think the last time I posted was when Stan and I broke up. I know, such a sad story. I figured that this is not HIS blog, so I can claim it. This is me being me without having to worry about other people or whatever.
What has been new since then?

Nothing really. I'm done with AI. Like I'm so over it. I really don't like their concept. I might go to AAU online or something. We'll see, they have an open house on the 15th.
I quit the job at Magic Princess. Ehh, not for me, and I really don't care. I have a ton of stuff though.

Mainly, I'm doing this to remind myself that I'm amazing. That even though the ONE guy that had me at rock bottom and my highest of highs took it all away for a brief second, that I can remain the amazing girl I am. I'm done grieving over the loss of my relationship. There was anything I did that was wrong. There isn't anything I can do to get it back. So in the end, I have to take this with stride.

On a good note, there are some perspectives. It's good to remember that there are other fish in the sea, even if the one fish you want is temporarily in a fish tank. Just gotta keep that in mind. Remember that Jazminn. All of this. You are awesome, and you will be happy in the end. If you're not, it's not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment