Thursday, February 17

Returned.

Omgah, Idk how I feel about that trip. A lot happened, and I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I missed Vasiliy way too much, and he got sick with worms on our last day there. I got a phone call and freaked out. I'm currently uploading alla the pictures. We went to Hollywood Studios first, then Epcot, then Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, and lastly was Downtown Disney. To sum up the trip in a few words, there was a ton of power walking, arguing over maps/directions/times, rushing to the tiny bathroom, eating out, bussing to and from places, the crazy stench that was outside of our hotel (Florida swamp smell, I'm hoping), and I think that's it. Our hotel was ghetto. I should've taken the time to realize that when we pulled up and the sign said Rama and not Ramada that our trip was gonna be on the sketch side. Our shuttle to Disney came at 845, 1145, and 1215. So if you missed the 845am one, you missed a big chunk of your day waiting around for the next one. Luckily me and Stan were really good a/b making the first one. The return times were just as bad. 545, 845, 1015. I really tried hard to make that 845 one alla time, but we rarely did. We were left sitting in the cold for over an hour a few times during our trip. Oh, it rained on our first day, and we got lovely Disneyworld ponchos. I love that word. Um, I don't wanna really get into details because if I do, I could honestly die from typing for so long. I think the trip was fun, but Idt me and Stan were ready to spend that much time together w/o any separation. I think I drove him crazy, but I know he drove me insane. We fought almost everyday over the smallest things. Ugh.

New quarter of school. I'm so unmotivated. Maybe this isn't what I should be doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment