Friday, August 6

Managing

Personal
I should have Stan's tv paid off in 10 months, if I simply pay $75 a month. I'm learning how to save my finances for things that I really need instead of just going out and spending money whenever I feel like it. I also must save for Vegas (if that's even still happening) and for Disneyworld for our three year. Maybe I can get by some what since it'll be my birthday for Vegas. But Disneyland is EASILY $800 for a week. That's a lot of money. Which is why I need a real job. Argh. Something more stable. I mean, GA is fun, but it'll be weekends only soon, and that's barely enough to have me get by, you know ? Ugh. It's so hard growing up

People
-I wish that others can see how retarded they look on the outside. Like this one guy I know. So fulla crap it's insane. I wish that I didn't even have to deal with it. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who realizes it.
-I met one of Stan's cop buddies, Jason, and he's a cool guy. Hooray for Stan for not having all stupid friends. Ahahahhaha.

Relationship
It's almost me and Stan's 2.5 year anniversary. I know what I wanna do, but Idk if it'll be enough. I want it to be special, memorable, you know ? This is my longest relationship now. I'm excited. What should I do ? Ugh. I wonder what he's gonna do. B/c if he's gonna do the same thing, it's not gonna work. I need space... Hmm.

School
School is starting on the 16th. Omgah. I'm at 14 units now, and wanna get in one more night class to finish this one class. Next semester I should only be taking classes for my major. Woot woot. And poly sci. Then I should be ready to go and transfer. My major is so difficult, so many damn classes that have a million pre reqs. I'm gonna talk to dad and order books tonight.

2m is Katy's family bbq picnic thing and I'm excited a/b it. I love my bfffffff with a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment