Saturday, November 19

Friends

I don't know how many times I've said it, or haven't, that I don't have hella close friends. I only have a few that I can really count on.

I hate when people push their ideas on me. I hate it even more when it happens from a close friend. Where is this coming from? Welll.. I've wanted to get a tattoo. I love my aunt, and this is prolly the only relative I'd want to this for besides immediate family. I've been kinna bouncing ideas off of her, but she's like but I think it'll look better like this.. and then it's funny b/c I'm bouncing ideas off of her for my birthday and she's like.. well it's your birthday, so blah blah blah. ahaahah. I'm just confused. I know what I want to do for my tattoo, and my birthday. Now just a matter of doing. Mom's like get a job first. So I gotta get back on that. Something with more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment