Sunday, May 8

The talk

The talk is coming up soon. Super scary. I'm nervous. I'm terrified. I'm feeling guilty, but something needs to happen. I want to thank Jess, Katt, and Jeffrey for helping me last night. They made it all really come together. Just ask why, then ask why not. You can do this babygirl. Just believe.

Family. I've been spending time with Dad's side, and things are going super well. I've been offered a position in caring for my aunt and getting paid for it. I hope this falls through, cuz I need the money. We'll see. I'll go in and check on her starting Tuesday. I need to do this. And to make a copy of my key.

This quarter of school is over. I wish I had a summer break, but Idt I do. But for the long run that is better. I hope I can just stay in this swing of school and bust all of this out. I'm working super hard in perfecting my work for both of the classes. Hopefully in the end it pays off. The next class is drafting. I really don't know how that class will work. It was difficult being taught at City. Too much in too little time. And this is just six weeks. My hands never want to cooperate with me. Halfway there.

What else is there to say? Cable will be installed 2m. That'll finally make the place more liveable. If anything I'll make a copy of the key myself since Stan won't. He'll never even know I was there. 2m I gotta wake up early, take Joi to school, come back and shower. Walk/feed Vasiliy. Then sit at the condo for six hours. Oh, the boring life. I'm gonna bring alla my nail stuff so that I can at least do that while it's happening. But I need to remember to paint carefully. Or find q-tips. And a napkin for my edges. I have a cute color scheme I think too.

I guess it's time to walk Vasiliy for the last time tonight. Then change, get in the bed. Omgah, so much is going to be going on 2m. I'm soo anxious. *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment