Saturday, May 14

I gotta feelin'

Well, it's an urge, to pee. Ahahaha.

Anyway, the talk happened. I really don't know if anything came outta it. There was an almost break up. Lots of thinking. That was the final talk. If things don't pick up by his deadline, then we all know what's gonna happen in the end. I would hate for it to come to that, but if it needs to happen, then it will. I'm not about to suffer for his mistakes. I think I've repaid him for what I've done. Now it's just a matter of the waiting game.

New quarter of school. Starting off on a bad foot cuz my dad is being Mr. Cheap Ass. He didn't wanna shell out the money for the drawing board of the correct size, so now I'm just going to get a small one. (So small that it's the SAME SIZE as my paper. Idk how that will work, but it's better to get something small than to have nothing. And then this way I won't have to be bothered with him anymore. Hopefully in the end this will pay off. I just gotta work extra hard.

My dear Jess is graduating. I can't believe it. I love her dearly. My plan is to go to both, be with her. Give Vasiliy to Stan to watch for a few days. I need the time off and the time to be with my girls. I'm hoping it'll all be hella fun.

I'm looking. Not actively, but looking. Feb isn't that far away.
I'm gonna pee. Then walk Vasiliy. Text my sissy. I should also throw on something cuz I'm s'posed to be going out for drinks or something later.

No comments:

Post a Comment