Wednesday, June 23

So, let's recap

I transferred departments at work. I'm now in entertainment. Come visit and see if you can spot me at work in my character suit. Woot woot ! I like the job more, but the people are kinna crazy. Like, super wacky. I go back on Friday to learn more stuff a/b the job. I lucked out with my days off b/c they're the same as boyfriend's.

Boyfriend. Omgah, so there was drama yesterday. Like, big drama. I think I just woke up in a bad mood, so I took it out on him in the very beginning. Then I went over to the condo. Stan finally got a bed, so he wanted to sleep there. Um, we slept, sexytimed, slept. I got hungry so I went to 7-11 to grab a quick bite. I found his stash of stoges. That bugged me but I left it alone. And then we had a big fight a/b it around 8. I just left. I didn't wanna be around him. I think we're okay now. We had a super long talk a/b a lot of different things last night/this morning. I will love him regardless, I just wish he didn't try to cover things up. This is the last time I'm ever gonna deal with this shit again. We're s'posed to be hanging out later tonight for a late night hype. We should watch Toy Story. And be fat with popcorns and stuff. Yea.

I figured out what I wanna for my 21st birthday. Something small, but hella fun. Yay.

I'm waiting for a response from Stan for our plans. Maybe I'll finish cleaning ?

No comments:

Post a Comment