Saturday, June 25

Yay, vacation

I haven't blogged in almost a month. A lot has changed since then, and really, Idk where to begin.

Congrats to my soulmate for graduating from Davis. I'm so proud of you. Beyond words. I love you so much babygirl. You inspire me. You were the first one to do it, and I hope to be the next.

Me and Stan did break up for a good two days. Had a break down, but I think we're on our way to a full recovery now. Lots of things have changed in our relationship, and I think it will definitely be for the better.

Vasiliy is listening to me. I just need to work on his pull. He is definitely getting better though.

I'm apartment hunting for me and my mini-me. It'll be nice living outside of my parents, not with Stan, but on my own enough. I don't want to be alla way alone though. There needs to be somebody there with me. And I would love it to be my mini-me. We know how to stay clear of each other enough so that we won't fight. We're both clean enough to not piss each other off by being messy.

School is still school. Idk where I'm going to go after this. Ugh. Blah blah blah.

Good news, Stan and I are headed back to SoCal. We're going to Universal and the San Diego Zoo. Stops at Pinkberry, Pinks Hot Dog, and Roscoe's. Maybe a Chinese buffet or something. There's a lot to do out there, and since we're driving, we get that added bonus! I'm definitely bring my car charger for GPS reasons. If I'm lucky we might even go to SeaWorld. That's what I really wanted to do, but maybe not. I'm bringing jumpers. Yay. I hope the weather cooperates.

Now to call some apartment places and make some scheduled visits/tours. I hope I can do the one in San Mateo today.

No comments:

Post a Comment